Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College
Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College was come into existence in the year 2001. Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College is situated at Kohlapur, in the state of Maharashtra. Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik. Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College is well approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi. Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College is offering Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Candidates have to clear MHT CET entrance examination to get admission in the college.Read More
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery More
Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College Details
- a) The candidates must have passed Hr.Sec. Part-II (Class 12th) examination or equivalent examination from a recognized statutory board/University and must have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together.
- b) The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission to the MBBS is sought.
- Candidate must be citizen of India and physically fit.
- Admission for the 5 and ½ year MBBS course is purely done through the common entrance exam conducted by Maharashtra Government called MHT CET.
Facilities and Infrastructure
College provides all the basic facilities to its students. The campus of the college is surrounded by a teaching hospital. At present the hospital of the college provides 520 beds.
Students of the college can avail the hostel facility provided by the college. There is a separate accommodation facility for both boys and Girls. All the hostel rooms are well furnished and well equipped with basic amenities, attached mess, TV room, recreation room, basketball & volleyball courts etc.
The college library is big, spacious and well stacked with rich collection of textbooks, reference books, national, international and scientific journals, periodicals and newspapers.
Lecture halls are well equipped with audiovisual teaching facilities like LCD Projection systems.
Class rooms are spacious, well ventilated and well equipped with latest teaching aids to facilitate easy understanding of concepts in the subjects.
Canteen is clean and hyginene that provides health and delicious food at subsidized rates to the students.
Institute has well equipped laboratories for Anatomy, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Forensic Medicine with excellent collection of wet and dry specimens, embryology models and Trans light exhibits.
It has own fleet buses which plies all around the city covering important points to help the students to reach the college on time.