Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar
Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, (PIMS) Jalandhar is under the aegis of PIMS Medical and Education Charitable Society. PIMS has major partnerships with St. Joseph’ s Healthcare Systems Inc. (USA) and NRI Academy of Sciences (NRIAS). PIMS is affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot Punjab and is recognised by MCI. PIMS provides medical, dental, nursing, pharmacy and paramedical education along with a teaching hospital and a super- specialty hospital.Read More
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery More
Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar Details
In order to be eligible to the courses a candidate should have passed higher secondary part II (10+2) from any recognized statutory Board / University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their elective subjects and must not have secured less than 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidates must be of 17 years of age at the time of admission.
The application forms for the desired course will be issued in the college itself and the candidate can obtained it by paying DD of the specified amount and submitting all the documents required by the college.
Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the college.
Facilities and Infrastructure
- World Class Infrastructure
- Residency Programs
- A 'state-of-the-art' Campus
- International Faculty from Top Medical Schools
- International Study Tours
- Electronic access to USA medical school libraries
- Access to the ‘On-Campus’ Super Specialty Hospital
- A conducive learning environment with lectures from renowned professors/medical experts from around the globe – ‘Live via Web’
- Laptops for every student
- Wi-Fi campus
- Air-conditioned Classrooms, Labs and Auditorium
- Community Medicine
- TB and Chest
- Skin and VD
- Radio Diagnosis