Kandasamy Kander College of Arts and Science
Kandasamy Kandar College of Arts and Science is situated at Namakkal, Tamil Nadu. Kandasamy Kandar College of Arts and Science is affiliated to Periyar University. Kandasamy Kandar College of Arts and Science offer various under graduate programmes in arts and science discipline. The college offers value based education to students to helps them in better character building, academic excellence to help face the competitive world with high spirit.Read More
Kandasamy Kander College of Arts and Science Details
- In order to get admission for any UG courses, candidate must have to passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must have attained minimum 17 years of age at the time of admission
- Candidates must have secured minimum 50% of marks for general category and 40% marks for ST, SC category
- Application form along with brochure can be obtained from the office of the college either in person or by post on payment of against cash or DD in favour of Director, Government Engineering College.
- The completely filled up application form along with all necessary documents should be submitted before the stipulated date.
- Required documents are attested copies of Certificates/Degrees/Detailed Mark Sheets of all examinations passed by the candidate from 10th standard onwards.
Facilities and Infrastructure
Library is big spacious, well ventilated and well stacked with best collection of text books, reference books, national and international journals, periodicals, magazines and newspapers. The library is kept open for the students & staff from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Reading Room at College is well ventilated and well equipped with most modern aids. The College canteen is a popular meeting place for students in between the busy class schedule. It is a hub for brainstorming session, innovative ideas and other student activities.
The computer centre is well advanced with Wi-fi with high internet speed. All the computers at this lab are well connected through Local Area Network. Both students and faculty can utilize the resources provided by the college. All the laboratories are spacious and well equipped with modern equipments.
College campus also provides facilities for recreational activities such as basketball courts, football fields and an athletic track and chess, carrom, tennicoit for indoor games. There are gymnasiums and an outdoor volleyball court provided for each hostel. Class rooms are well ventilated and equipped with latest teaching aids which facilitate easy understanding of the subjects.