Kamban College of Arts and Science for Women
Kamban College of Arts and Science for Women, Tiruvannmalai was started in 1996 by Saraswathi Ammal Educational Trust. The College was established with the aim of empowering women in all fields of education. Kamban College of Arts and Science provides education in all fields like Technology, Commerce, Arts and Science.Read More
Kamban College of Arts and Science for Women Details
- Candidates should have passed HSC/Class XII or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized School/Boards with minimum aggregate of 50% marks
- The age limit should not be less than 17 years at the time of admission.
- For Post Graduate programmes candidate should be a graduate in the specific discipline seeking for Master degree.
- The application can be obtained from the college office on payment of prerequisite fees.
- The completely filled up application forms should reach before the stipulated date of submission.
Facilities and Infrastructure
College has lab with state of art technology to ensure the students a world class experimenting experience. Hostel is well furnished for outstation students which consists of computer lab with internet facilities, special coaching classes, recreation club with indoor games, mess and free laundry services. Library in the college is a great learning centre for the students. Library is well stacked with rich collection of textbooks, reference books, periodical, journals and newspapers. The college has 2 computer laboratories which can be usefully accessed by the student’s for their learning process.
Faculties are dedicated, well experienced and highly qualified in their respective fields. They use case studies, project reports, business games, quizzes, research, and consultancy for making the lectures interesting and participative. They conduct operation workouts on a weekly basis to assess the pursued knowledge during their academics.
The Department of Training and Placement interacts with reputed organizations all over the country for arranging Campus Inteviews for the placement of final year students. It provides training in group discussion, aptitude test and mock interviews for the students to face the campus recruitment process.