K.M. Shah Dental College
K.M. Dental College and Hospital was come into existence in the year 1999 on 16th December. K.M. Dental College and Hospital is located at Baroda, in the state of Gujarat. K.M. Dental College is the first private dental college in Gujarat State. K.M. Dental College is affiliated to Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University. K.M. Dental College offers under graduate and post graduate programmes in the field of dental sciences.Read More
- Bachlor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) More
- Master of Dental Surgory - Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics More
- Master of Dental Surgory - Oral and Maxilofacial Surgery More
- Master of Dental Surgory - Oral Medicine Diagnosis and Radiology More
- Master of Dental Surgory - Oral Pathology and Microbiology More
- Master of Dental Surgory - Orthodontics More
- Master of Dental Surgory - Pedodontics More
- Master of Dental Surgory - Periodontics More
- Master of Dental Surgory - Preventive and Community Dentistry More
- Master of Dental Surgory - Prosthodoneics More
K.M. Shah Dental College Details
- candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the B.D.S. course.
- Candidate for admission to B.D.S. course must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying examination.
- In respect of candidates beloging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% as above and must have passing marks in English.
- In case of admission on the basis of competitive entrance examination, a candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have come in the merit list. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or any other categories notified by the Governement the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be 40% instead of 50% as stated above.
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate who holds BDS degree from a dental college recognised by Dental Council of India (DCI) and who has obtained full registration either from DCI or any of the state dental council after passing final BDS examination and has completed one year Internship.
- Application forms can be obtained through in person or by post from college admission office against payment of application fees.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the official website of the college.
- Completely filled up application forms along with necessary documents should be sent to admission office before the stipulated date of submission.
- Addmission of the student under the regular category is done on the basis of All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) conducted by Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University
- Addmission of the student under NRI / Management quota is being done on the basis of merit of their qualifying examination approved by concern statutory council.
- Department of Oral Medicine Diagnosis and Radiology
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Pedodontics
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontic
- Department of Preventive and Community Dentistry
Facilities and Infrastructure
The college has four well laid out lecture Halls that can house 130 students each. The desks are well spread out and halls are airy, well-lit, each hall is equipped with latest audio-visual teaching aids. All other aspects pertaining to Dental learning has been taken into account during the planning and making of these.
Library : Library of ADC is well stocked with 1700 medical and dental books , reference books, 131 online national and international journals, periodicals, magazines and newspapers. Library is equipped with computers for internet facility which is very much helpful for students and staffs to spend more time to gain information.
Hostel : ADC provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. Hostel rooms are well furnished with cup boards, study table and chair, beds and all other basic amenities. Hostel campus has indoor sports activity room to relax after exhaustive hours of work.
Cafeteria : Cafeteria provides hygienic food to various delicacies of their choices at economical rates to the students as well as staffs.
Transport Facility : ADC has own fleet of buses for transportation for its students from distant places to the college and back.
Class Rooms : Class Rooms are spacious, well ventilated and well equipped with modern gadgets and make the place appropriate for students to learn.