College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital
College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital was come into existence in the year 2001. College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital is situated at Kolkata, in the state of West Bengal. College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital is affiliated to West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata. Since its inception, CMSDH is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi. college offers Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery programme. The intake for M.B.B.S is 100 per year.Read More
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of SurgeryMBBS More
College of Medicine and Sagore Dutta Hospital Details
- Candidates must have successfully passed 10+2 or its equivalent education from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 50% of aggregate marks in qualifying examination
- Candidates must have attained minimum 17 years of age at the time of admission
- Candidates must have a valid entrance exam score for the admission
- Admission for the 5 and ½ year MBBS program at this college is purely based on the merit obtained by an individual in the entrance examination. To appear for any entrance examination candidates must have successfully passed the +2 education.
Facilities and Infrastructure
College has well ventilated classrooms and well equipped with latest teaching aids, which facilitate easy understanding of the concepts. The Library has a sufficient volume of about 14,100 books textbooks, large number of specialized foreign journals, magazines & Internet. Apart from the central library, every department has its own departmental library.
Lecture halls are well equipped with audiovisual teaching facilities like LCD Projection systems. Separate hostel facilities are provided to girls and boys. All the hostel rooms are well furnished and well equipped with basic amenities, attached mess, TV room, recreation room, basketball & volleyball courts etc. Internet facility is available for the students at any time.
Institute has well equipped laboratories for Anatomy, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Forensic Medicine with excellent collection of wet and dry specimens, embryology models and Trans light exhibits.
Institute has a very big auditorium for conducting events and fests in the campus. Cafeteria is spacious and hygiene, which will provide healthy delicious hygienic food at, subsidized rates to the students. The college is well connected with the transport for easy access.