Amity School of Engineering and Technology
Amity School of Engineering and Technology was established in 1999, situated in Bijwasan, New Delhi. It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. It is well approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Candidates have to sit for AIEEE examination for get into the College. It is an integral part of Ritnand Balved Education Foundaiton. It is an engineering institute that offers Bachelor of Technology in various engineering disciplines. ASET provides world class quality education in engineering and technology field.Read More
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Part time More
- Bachelor of Engineering (Information Technology) More
- Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Electrical) More
- Bachelor of Technology (Instrumentation & Control Engineering) More
- Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Automation Engineering) More
Amity School of Engineering and Technology Details
- Candidates should have 10 + 2 from any recognized educational institutions / schools with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates have to submit the completed application for at the Admission Office of the College
- Students will get admissions based on the performance in AIEEE examinations.
Faculties are well experience, dedicated and highly qualified in the area of engineering technology. The faculties provide modern method of lecture delivering with special emphasis on course assignment and practical work.
Facilities and Infrastructure
Computer Lab is fully equipped with lots of software which facilitate for the B.Tech students. The software installed in the Lab are Object Oriented Programming Software, Operational Research, Project Management and Web Technology, Specialized designing and Modelling.
Electronics and Communication Engineering Lab is developed especially for ECE students that provides training in basic electronic circuit, analogue and digital electronics etc.
Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Labs are equipped with CentralLathes, Shaping Machines, Drilling Machines.
Physics Lab is well equipped with LASER, Fibre Optics and Ultrasonic experiments. Chemistry Lab is equipped with gas and electrical welding sets.